Everything you need to know about getting the perfect Light of Ki piece. Cannot find an answer below? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What is an amulet?
An amulet is an object believed to have positive properties that can be bestowed upon its owner.
3 things to know about Light of Ki amulets:
- they are carved from 100% reclaimed palo santo wood from Peru
- they are inscribed with a sacred spell given to us by medicine men and elders from Taiwan
- they are personalized and crafted using your sacred intention as guiding energy
What is a mala?
A mala is a string of beads used in many spiritual traditions.
3 things to know about Light of Ki Mala
- they are made of 108 palo santo beads and one large inscribed bead
- the symbol bead represents one of the three guiding intentions: Healing and Protection, Abundance or Manifestation
- your sacred intention is kept as leading energy as we string the mala for you
What is palo santo?
Palo santo (Bursera Graveolens) is a wild tree native of South America.
After the tree has naturally fallen and stays on the forest floor for at least five years, aromatic oils start to develop, giving this wood its unique aroma and energy. Only trees that have naturally fallen will go through this process. This is what sustainably harvested, reclaimed palo santo means.
If the tree is cut when it is still living, the oils will not come into being.
Our wood has been sustainably harvested and reclaimed from Peru in 1989. Over the past thirty years, is has been developing its aroma and energy.
What is one for one?
One product sold = one tree planted
We pledge to honor and support the region from which our wood comes.
We commit to planting a tree in Peru for each mala and amulet sold through our store through our partnership with One Tree Planted.
What is a spiritual practice?
A spiritual practice is your daily commitment to remembering that you are pure original energy taking a temporary human form.
At the level of your true self, you are a child of the universe, perfect, whole, and innocent.
A spiritual practice is a dedicated time (15-20 minutes daily) to connect with your true self.
Here is how the sequence might look like:
- Set an intention to connect with your source and declare it out loud.
- Elevate your Ki vibration. Ki energy is the unseen life force in your body and everywhere. It is a universal energy that penetrates everywhere, uniting all the universe's manifestations, visible or invisible. In Japan, it is referred to as "Ki." In China, it is mentioned as "Chi" or "Qi" and in Sanskrit, it is known as "Prana." You can do this through mindful breathing, conscious body movement, emotionally-activated gratitude, and through sacred materials such as palo santo or crystals.
- Get quiet and listen. Your intuition will speak to and through you.
- Have a timer to signal when 15-20 minutes have passed.
- Come back the next day.
Committing to be back again and again, curious and nonjudgemental, you will contribute the building blocks to your spiritual journey of awakening.
How long does it take to receive my product?
From the moment we receive your order, it will take 6-8 business days to craft your amulet or mala.
A blessing ceremony is offered before we drop your package with the shipping agent.
You will receive a tracking number as soon as your product ships.
For international orders allow 5-7 days for delivery.
If you have chosen the free registered post option, allow 14-21 business days for delivery. This shipping option is only available for US deliveryand limited countries in Europe.
What is shipping with DHL Express?
We use DHL Express services. Due to the current global situation, we are no longer able to ship using traditional Post as it’s too slow or not available to all countries and not reliable enough!
DHL express is slightly more expensive but more reliable and much faster.
What should I do when I receive it?
Jump for joy! Then watch the guided activation ritual that will facilitate your connection with the amulet or mala and seal your intention. This ritual will be sent to you in your confirmation email.
Do the palo santo amulets and mala need cleansing?
Palo santo is a self-clearing material. If you feel connected to other energies, such as the moon energy, you can keep your amulet or mala under a full moon.
How do I care for my palo santo products?
Keep them away from water, aromatic oils, and direct sun exposure.
Prolonged sweat also affects its appearance. While the contact with your skin doesn't damage the wood, the amulet or beads' appearance will change, and the wood will become bleached.
I changed my mind, can I return it?
We accept returns within 30 days of the date of purchase. Read through our Refund Policy
Do you offer wholesale palo santo?
Yes! We would love to work with you as our wholesale partner, either for palo santo incense or our palo santo carvings. Drop us an email at
email@example.com or use this contact form
to get all the details.
Anything we didn't cover here?